Friday, November 5, 2010

NATURE HEALS

The cold water,
washes away my tears,
if i am lonely,
i speak, and the trees hear......

if i am silent,
birds teach me to talk again,
and the winds,
blow away my pain......

the golden sun,
tells me its a new day,
the soft breeze,
frisks my fears away.....

the smell of wet soil,
gives me a feeling of delight,
the shades of trees,
shelter me from the scorching sunlight.....

the sun rays, gold,
wake me up every morning,
and the sea-stones,so cold,
comfort me after a day's scorning....

there is silence,
all around me,
i can't hear anything,
but, there is a lot to see...

i look at the mountains, high,
when i am low,
i turn to mother nature,
when i don't know where to go....

the seeds teach me,
how to grow and fight,
the changing seasons teach me,
that changes are alright.

nature is all around us,
teaches us a million things, still we don't care...
one day, when none of it will exist,
there will be no one to heal us, we will just stand and stare........

1 comment: